BCUK Height Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Height Adjustable Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets for Glass are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass are most suitable for indoor applications.
These Height Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass are designed specifically for attachment to structural glass. Glass thicknesses include 12mm, 13.5mm, 15mm, 17.5mm, 19mm, 21.5mm, 23.5mm and 25mm. Handrail brackets can be supplied for other glass thicknesses.
The special features of Height Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass have a contemporary appearance and the 20mm range of height adjustment. The top of horizontal to underside of handrail height should always be set at a minimum of 50mm (a legal requirement).
These Height Adjustable Handrail Brackets for Glass are supplied with saddles for 42.4mm handrail, 48.3mm handrail and flat bottomed handrail. They may also supplied without saddles to be TIG welded directly to hand railing.
- Conforms to ‘Document K1’ and ‘Document M’
- Contemporary Styling
- To Fix to Structural Glass 12mm Thickness to 25mm Thickness
- Height Adjustment 50mm – 70mm
- Face of Glass to Centreline Dimensions of 75mm, 80mm and 85mm
- 42.4mm Saddle, 48.3mm Saddle, Flat Saddle or No Saddle
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors
- Complete with Soft Parts