60mm Diameter Resin Bond Standoffs for Glass are for Resin Bonding to concrete, blockwork etc. Alternatively, they can be back bolted to steel bulkheads. We supply custom assemblies to meet individual site conditions.
They are constructed from solid 60mm diameter wrought bar and are much more robust than similar looking hollow products from the Orient. They are drilled and tapped M16 and are supplied complete with an M16 stud which projects 100mm from the back of the Standoff. These 60mm Standoffs are supplied for standoff distances up to 100mm. Specials can also be supplied.
The front component is a BCUK standard Glass Button (Glass Boss) which is supplied to suit glass thickness thus ensuring that there is only 1mm of M10 stud in shear.
BCUK 60mm Diameter Resin Bond Standoffs are made from both Grade 304 and Grade 316 stainless steel. They are supplied either satin polished to P240 (240 Grit) or Bright Polished. We advise the use of Bright Polished Grade 316 Stainless Steel Handrail Brackets for installations near to the sea, estuaries and swimming pools. Grade 316 satin (brushed) finished Handrail Brackets are ideal for other outdoor environments. Grade 304 stainless steel Handrail Brackets are most suitable for indoor applications.
- 60mm Diameter Solid Stainless Steel Body
- Stand-off Distances of 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm and 100mm
- For 17.5mm to 37.5mm Thickness Laminated Glass
- Supplied with M16 x 100mm Stud Extending at Back
- Can be Resin Bonded or Bolted from Back
- Bright Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Satin Polished 304 Stainless Steel for Indoors
- Bright Polished 316 Stainless Steel for Marine Locations
- Satin Polished 316 Stainless Steel for outdoors